Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two Thousand and Nine/Ten.


Most of this period was very difficult for me and my nearest and dearest. Without ignoring the pain of Tanya's passing I feel I am ready to fully embrace the year of the Tiger. The close proximity of winter here at Halls Gap has seen our first frosts of the year and our first cosy fireside gatherings.
In years gone by this encouraged much conviviality and story telling and one hopes this will be embraced again and not just at the pub though there's nothing wrong with that.
Hopefully we can once again see our South Australian family and friends heading over for a break away to this wonderful part of the world. So too all of our rellies and friends from Melbourne, the first of whom will be knocking on the door shortly if I'm any guess. So I'll make an effort to post some pics of what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment